Playing Live with a FRFR speaker . What should be my output settings?

• Hey ,
    I have a laney LFR 112 speaker . And though im not new to kemper i still dont comprehend the basics i guess. :S
    How should i set my output sources? and what's all this monitor cab off sh*t? Should i add a hight cut and low cut?

I play rockabilly so mainly clean sounds with a tad of overdrive.

:)

• Hi, Foxbilder.

The easiest thing to get you going.

Press the Output button.

Page 1 - Set Main Output to Master Mono

Connect the Kemper Profiler Main Output to the Laney LFR 112

Any of these outputs will work.

Anything beyond this is optional.

Since you are not using the Monitor Outputs, you can ignore all the settings that start with MON.

If you want to experiment with the High Cut and Low Cut filters, in the OUTPUT section - they are on page 5.

• If you are going to send a mono or stereo Line to the PA/FOH, use the Master Output(s) for that.

I suggest using the Monitor Output (with Output Source = Master Mono) for a powered FRFR speaker, or for an external power amp and speaker. If you have a powered Profiler, use the Speaker Output (it shares the Monitor Output settings).

With a FRFR Cabinet, you will want to have the "Monitor Cabinet Off" checkbox UNCHECKED, so the Cabinets in the Profiles can be heard in your speaker. Whether or not you need to use HIgh and Low Cut largely depends on the sound of your speaker.