How to Re-amp for a five year old.

• Well here it is. I'm extremely frustrated and perhaps just as dumb. I can not for the life of me figure out how to re-amp. I have a Little Labs 3D Phantom and I've watched videos, read the manual and just feel lost. Tried taking that out of the equation and tried just the profiler using direct for a DI source then tried reamping using the return. Just as lost. I'm using Reaper, set up channel 2 as my output for both scenarios to reamp and still getting the dry signal. Guess I'd like to figure this out ASAP as I just received the Little Labs box today and if I can't dumb it down I'm sending it back and using the terrible plug-ins with too many presets to scroll through. I think I have a de cent grasp on most things, even figured out how to take my Kemper apart and reseat the CPU, not sure why this is such a headache. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I have just got back into recording and would like to use the best tool for amp tones.

• You don't need a DI box to reamp Kemper. You just need an audio interface with either SPDIF connections or one with at least 4 inputs and 4 outputs.

Once you have the Direct Input signal routed back to Kemper, you need to change the Input Source setting to "Return Input Reamp".

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

Edited once, last by BayouTexan ().