Bumping up entire performance volume.

• I have a couple performances that due to using a different amp profiler and although balanced correctly within the performance are a bit lower volume compared to other performances.

Normally I use amp volume to balance rigs in a performance (like the manual recommends) is there an easy way to bump up the entire performance volume at once (kinda like a performance master volume?)

• I mean a way to bump them all up in one stroke and save them. Specifically raising the amp volume for 5 rigs the same amount at the same time using amp volume.

Just wondering, seeing if I missed something. I realize in all this time I could just bump all of them up by 2 and test, rinse repeat. More if needed, less if too much.

I'm asking too much I think. I don't want to sound like one of those guys "I plugged my kemper into a 5651onypphonix midi with SP/DF and am trying to change the swirl on the reverb using my Ipad 10, how do you do this?"

Really just seeing if there was an easier way than going into each one individually.

• I Don t know the answer but..Just wondering.. what if you turn up the clean sense of one rig of that performance and save it? Will it change only that rig or the whole performance?

• Not sure if you know this but if you use the page/navigate left/right buttons (ie. not the remote) to switch between the 5, you don't need to store in between. So you only need to store once.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM