How to EQ a rockabilly tone?

• Hey i had many amps and many guitars . Currently using a Gretsch hot rod Brian Setzer model.

But i never got that ROckabilly tone you can hear in the video . I know that this guy uses also digital modelers.

so i was wondering what the secret recipe to get such a tones . his tone is so balanced.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Pls help XD

• Sounds pretty straight forward. That is a nice warm clean channel with lots of reverb on it. The bulk of that tone is coming from that guitar. The amp tone sounds like a Fender or Vox.

• Here is a video about getting the Brian Setzer rockabilly sound.
    It is close, but I had to tweak the profile a bit to clean it up.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.