no pitch > volume in rig settings

• Trying to get a rig set up so when I put a pitch pedal in it will activate over the volume pedal. EP-1 pedal works fine assigned to volume on all rigs and when I put a wah in a rig the wah becomes controlled by EP-1 as it should (WahPedal>Volume is checked in rig settings.) However there is no Pitch>Volume setting to check in the rig settings as described in the manual under expression pedals section that will enable the same precedence for the pitch pedal and when I add one it is ignored.

Guide me wise sages!

• from my previous post, under the rigs settings page for volume pedal (which I assume is the pedal links page as I see no page titled pedal links), there is no option for soft button 3. Soft button 4 has the wah>volume and #1 has the lock volume option. blank under buttons 2 and 3. Pedal is set to wah type in system settings.

• from my previous post, under the rigs settings page for volume pedal (which I assume is the pedal links page as I see no page titled pedal links), there is no option for soft button 3. Soft button 4 has the wah>volume and #1 has the lock volume option. blank under buttons 2 and 3. Pedal is set to wah type in system settings.

you are looking in the wrong place. Pedal links is not in the rig menu. It is in the system menu for Profiler Head and Rack models and in the pedal menu if you use the Stage model. Hint: type "Pedal links" into the search field of your PDF reader while the main manual is loaded.

• The key thing is that conceptually all Pedal Links are global settings and not Rig specific settings.

WahPedal to Volume has just been added to that page with Rig specific Volume Pedal settings for convenience reasons as it is related to Volume Pedal. But it's still a global option.