Send Midi Program Change for every performance (not slot)

• Hi,

I want to use my bandhelper app on my tablet.

For this I want to synchronize my performances (which I select with my Kemper Remote) with the songs in the app.

In the app I can assign a song to a program change or song select message.

Now I want to teach my Kemper to send a PC or song select message when I select a performance.

I know this is possible by assigning PC messages to the slots within a performance. But I don't need it in such a fine granular way. I do not have to distinguish between the slots. It's enough on the level of performances/songs.

Is this possible?

• Thanks for your reply. But I mean the other direction:

I select a slot of a performance with the Kemper Remote. After this, the Kemper should send a midi message which is specified at the performance to my other equipment/tablet.

• But I don't need it in such a fine granular way. I do not have to distinguish between the slots. It's enough on the level of performances/songs.

If you use one Performance per song, it is not necessary to program a PC change to transmit from the Profiler in each Performance Slot. You can send the PC message from the first Performance Slot you will use for each song.

• Thanks for your reply. But I mean the other direction:

I select a slot of a performance with the Kemper Remote. After this, the Kemper should send a midi message which is specified at the performance to my other equipment/tablet.

if you assign a program change to a slot in a performance it will be send from the MIDI out as soon as you select that slot

• Hello, thank you. I know this method.

I wanted to avoid setting the same PC value to 5 different slots (for each slot in a performance manually).

I simply hoped there was a possibility to set it for the whole performance.

Well, now I have another question: Is it possible to set the PC value more quickly? (Select Slot, choose "Edit", choose "Slot Settings", choose "MIDI Settings", enter value, press exit, save (also multiple presses), change slot an repeat it for the next slot in the performance)

E.g. can I set the value in the Rig Manager on PC or iPad?