15 guitars, 1 Kemper

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I wanted to use all my electric guitars (15) in a single song and this one is perfect for that, as it has many question/answer solos ! The first part, which fades in, is normally much longer but I'm going to re-record it with a guest, so I just used a few seconds here - the full version will be uploaded later.

"Song for Katmandu" was originally released on my solo album in 1993, which was recorded on a 8 tracks with a Art SGX2000. With the Kemper, I have so much more tones at my disposal, and they're way, way better ! The various presets used here are from my different packs, slightly tweaked (delay/reverb bypassed, and more gain for the guitars with weaker pickups). Get them at https://fremenpresets.com/kemper/

• Wonderful expressive and musical playing. Nice collection of guitars and t-shirts!

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM