How to review a profile

• I think it´s done within Rig Manager ......:/

Haven´t done it , and I Idon´t use Rig Manager at all 8o

Cheers !

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

• In RM, you just mouse click on the star to highlight it.

Maybe you should change the title to "...rate a profile" since "review" could mean the same as auditioning one, which is what I originally thought the post was about. ;)

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Sadly, ratings are a waste of time, unless there are a lot of them. The problem is that profiles may be geared towards one genre and the person checking them play in a completely different genre. I've tested profiles that were rated high, and didn't fit my genre (classic rock, hair metal, etc.). Others with low ratings were fantastic for my genre.

Too many people give crappy votes because the profile is not geared towards their "percussive" music style. Personally, if a profile doesn't sound good to me, I just move on without voting. It just might not be geared towards my genre of music.

A while back, I mentioned that a genre list might help people find what they are looking for, and not down vote the ones that are geared elsewhere.

• Star ratings can be useful for your own purposes...

Exactly. And that's how I rate mine. If I like it then it gets maybe 3 stars. Once I tweak the profile to the best I think I can get it then it get 5 stars. Easy for me to glance over in RM.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.