Profiling a rare amp near Dallas

• Hello, I just recently bought my first Kemper. I am piecing things together as I can but funds are tight. I own a Marshall JCM 800 2203 Zakk Wylde head that is very rare, not exactly sure the difference between it and a normal 2203, but I’ve never seen one profiled. I am also in the suburbs and have not been able to get an attenuator so I haven’t been able to really dial in the Marshall or hear it really shine like they do when they are cranked. Another issue I have is that I do not own a microphone, nor do I have any experience micing cabs or profiling. So, I am Looking for someone local to the Dallas Area that has the needed equipment and experience to profile this amp to come over and profile the amp. I cannot pay you, though You can obviously have copies of the profiles when you are done. Thanks.

• I would love to do this! I have a SM57 but only a Bugera PS1 attenuator -- it's rated to 100 watts but maybe not a Zakk Wylde 100 watter. Who wants to attenuate it anyway. All I have to do is kick out the wife for a bit and we can crank that sucker up... maybe for 15 minutes. 8o

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Tone start at 0.18 seconds!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.