British Audio mod + 2x Kabinet OR Kabinet + Power Kabinet

• I want my two Kabinets in stereo.

Which road would you take? mod PowerHead by BritishAudio and get two Passive Kabinets?

Or get a a Power Kabinet and a Kabinet?

I only use Kemper at home.

• Personally, the BA creates a true amp head.

You can use it with any speaker. Kone or otherwise. With 2 Kabinets, good as they are, you’re limited to the Kone.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• On the other hand I can get a Power Kabinet and then I am not limited to Kemper ;)

Also the BA mod seems that they do not add a new amp, it's like that Kemper comes with 2x300W amp that is already bridged BA just unbridge them.

• The other way to looking at this problem.

If I want to stack two Kabinets does it look better to do one Power and one Unpower? or two Unpowered? Or wait and pray that someday Kemper will make B version?

• The other way to looking at this problem.

If I want to stack two Kabinets does it look better to do one Power and one Unpower? or two Unpowered? Or wait and pray that someday Kemper will make B version?

Stacking infers both cabs are on one output.

The powered Kab needs a line/guitar cable output, and the unpowered needs a regular speaker cable/output.

Can't stack 'em.

• On the other hand I can get a Power Kabinet and then I am not limited to Kemper ;)

The Kone is specifically designed to work with the KPA. Using a PowerKab with anything else will give subpar results at best.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche