Kemper stage: best way to connect an external tuner

• it's possible that a FR bridge show stronger pitch fluctuations when picking. depends on the setup I guess.
    Mine are in contact with the body (no upwards movement possible) and have quite a bit of spring tension.

all the more reason to tune to the attack rather than sustain of the note as the bridge movement will happen every time ypu strike the strings anyway.

• Why don't you guys like to use the built-in tuner? I can understand why not for setting intonation but for everyday tuning the kemper one seems fine to me.

I have no issues with the tuner in my Stage. If my wireless didn't have a tuner in it (Shure GLXD16), I would have no issues using the Kemper tuner. It does what it needs to do. I have mine setup to engage when my expression is heel down. If I didn't want the tuner to come on and my volume to be off, I would use the volume knob on my guitar so I could see the rig I was on.

• I have no issues with the tuner in my Stage. If my wireless didn't have a tuner in it (Shure GLXD16), I would have no issues using the Kemper tuner. It does what it needs to do. I have mine setup to engage when my expression is heel down. If I didn't want the tuner to come on and my volume to be off, I would use the volume knob on my guitar so I could see the rig I was on.

I don’t have issues with it… the strobo tuner is just much easier to see…