[Bogren Digital] Tue Madsen Pack! Producer - Meshuggah

• Hi, guys! I'm super excited to share news about our brand new Kemper pack with - Tue Madsen.

Tue is a fantastic producer with a long list of high quality credits and this is the real deal - the same producer and gear you can hear on high profile metal albums.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

- 32 Premium Kemper profiles

- Captured by producer Tue Madsen

- Amps and cabs used on some of the biggest productions in metal

- Mix ready, capturing Tue's entire processing chain

- 8 amps, 7 cabs, multiple pedals included

In Tue's words:

"I’ve made this Kemper mostly for myself but then I thought ‘why not share it with people as well?’

These profiles are a collection of tones that I have used on many productions through the years, and I bet you can recognize some of them. It’s been a fun process of not only deconstructing past tones but also discovering new gear and techniques and push my own engineering skills in the process.

Naturally, my main focus was capturing studio tones. I wanted to give you a big tonal variety and profiles that fit in a mix right away with little to no fiddling (or ‘mix ready’ if you will).

I am pretty confident that these will work great in a live situation as well to make your guitar sound great and play nice with others. Some of these profiles were made to emulate my past recordings. In some cases, the bands I worked with ended up integrating these into their own setups. And now these are available to you as well."

https://bogrendigital.com

**UPDATE**

We now added a free sample pack in exchange for email:

https://bogrendigital.com/prod…sen-signature-kemper-pack

• Bestefar,

There are no bass profiles in the pack. I've attached a pic from the PDF that comes with the pack here. Jens Bogren, please let me know if attaching that is a no-no and I will remove it immediately.

Thanks a lot, Slider Jeff! Good to know. Would've been nice if there was some bass profiles as well! Makes a ton of difference in the mix!

• Thanks a lot, Slider Jeff! Good to know. Would've been nice if there was some bass profiles as well! Makes a ton of difference in the mix!

I would buy that in an instant from these guys.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• For the record... I've been noodling around with these just doing my usual "play around in my music room/office" thing through my bargain studio monitors of yesteryear (Yorkville YSM-1P) and these profiles all sound INCREDIBLE to me for heavy tones. Definitely inspiring to come up with riffs and record something, for sure. I literally haven't had this kind of reaction to a profile pack that I've purchased, well, ever.

I would echo the request for bass profiles from Bogren Digital, as well. That would be AMAZING.

Shred 'til yer dead,

Jeff in Houston

• For the gear heads out there, here's a 'behind the scenes' video with Tue and a walkthrough of his pedals, amp, and cabs.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Bought them. Now go make some bass profiles too please :) . It's such a big part of getting a good guitar sound too.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• They’re okaaaay I guess. They’ve got mild gain levels but are flexible enough to increase and swap cabs without turning to fizzy mush. Certainly better than the Josh Middleton packs I bought. Recommend you try them with your own preferred cabs.

• They’re okaaaay I guess. They’ve got mild gain levels but are flexible enough to increase and swap cabs without turning to fizzy mush. Certainly better than the Josh Middleton packs I bought. Recommend you try them with your own preferred cabs.

Why you dont like the JM Packs?

The JM Pack 3 got the best Mesa Cabs from the 2000 era! I think i will try the JM Cabs with the Tue Madsen Profilies!

The *My Recto* Profiles from the Tue Madsen Pack is the best Recto i played for a long time!

@bogren Can you tell me from what year the Mesa 4x12 Slant is?