Monitoring Superior Drummer 3 through the Roland TD17KVX module

• Is this possible somehow? I'm using the TD17KVX as a trigger for Superior Drummer 3, but I have a spesific usecase where I need to listen to Superior Drummer 3 from within the TD17 module.. Is it possible to I/O SD3 back to the module from my PC?

• I'm not familiar with that module , but if it has a line input then you might be able to do that with an interface line out and SD3 plugin in your DAW.

Or use SD3 standalone on PC and use PC headphone jack and connect to the module if it has something like a MP3 player input (1/8 mini phono jack).

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Thanks! I think it's possible to receive sound from within the module, I just can't figure out why.. I'm sure I read it somewhere, but I can't find that article again. I'd rather not have any more cables than I already have

EDIT: I actually found out! After months of wanting to do this! I just had to change USB mode from GENERIC to Vendor! Then TD17 came up as an ASIO alternative in the SD3 audio-routing menu! This is very strange! In a good way, ofcourse :)

Edited once, last by keem85 ().