How do you clear multifunction on the four effect buttons?

• I am new to the Kemper world as I just got a Kemper Stage this week. So far I am working my way around this wonderful tool but I cannot seem to figure the following out:

On some profiles the profile creator assigned some multifunction buttons and I cannot find out how to turn that off. I just want the four buttons to turn on and off ie phaser, flanger, chorus and micro pitch on all of my high gain rigs. How do I easily go about this as I love the amp profile and just want to reassign all the effects and most importantly the effects buttons to just turn on and off those 4 effects. Some profiles have one button turning on/off or toggling between effects. I don't want this. I always want delay, reverb and drive to be on and never toggled between any of my on/off effects. I know how to assign effects to the four buttons but when there in an underlying multifunction latching things behind the scene I am going bonkers.

What am I missing.

Kemper VIrgin

Robert

• Please read Main Manual Page 288 ff (Profiler Remote)

Unassigning an Effect Module

To undo a current assignment, simply perform the same assignment procedure again. Gone!

The upper LEDs remain unlit if no effect is assigned.

Be the force with you ;)

• You could also clear Effect Button assignments on the last page of Rig Settings. Here you can clear all assignments by Effect Button or even for all four Effect Buttons in one go.

• Awesome. Thank you. Yes the overall Kemper manual is the key as the Stage manual is only 20 some pages and is very neutered.

Thank you

Just to be precise: what you call "Stage manual" is in fact "Profiler Quick Start for Stage" and "Overall Kemper manual" is "Main Manual". In my view it is absolutely necessary for every Kemper user to download and read repeatedly Main Manual!

• Just to be precise: what you call "Stage manual" is in fact "Profiler Quick Start for Stage" and "Overall Kemper manual" is "Main Manual". In my view it is absolutely necessary for every Kemper user to download and read repeatedly Main Manual!

Yes. I am new to this wonderful Kemper tool and the Main Manual is my new friend. Thank you

• Yes. I am new to this wonderful Kemper tool and the Main Manual is my new friend. Thank you

There you go. That is how you do it. That manual is a wealth of information. Use that to figure out how this thing works and play with it. People here appreciate it if you do some legwork before asking questions that are explained in the manual.