iPad app - "store" button feedback

• I've just been playing with the Ipad app a bit.

This is going to be extremely handy.. i've really struggled making tweaks to sounds once i'm at the venue because bending down, in a cramped orchestra pit, with a guitar in your lap is a real pain.. headstock hitting things..!! I'll be able to rig the iPad up directly under my music stand and have it right there thanks to some funky K&M mounts.. VERY handy.

I've already mentioned previously, would really love a "Live" display mode for the app - that displays the current Performance and active Rig clearly highlighted in nice big graphics/text.. that would make my day and i'd have the iPad mounted there even during the show season after there's no more tweaking required.. just so i can easily see what patch i'm on without looking down.

Something i've noticed.. when pressing the "Store Performance" button, there isn't really any feedback. So you're not sure you've pressed it and therefore not 100% sure it's actually saved. Some basic sort of feedback on the press would be good, so you know it's actually done it.

• Yes, and Yes to the live big display mode. The remote screen is just too small for someone over 30 standing while playing.