latency when switching between rigs

• For a week now I notice a serious latency in switching between rigs through my midi pedal. When I press a button on my board en look up to my powerhead then there is still enough time left to see a new rig appearing on the screen. What can be the reason of this substantial latency? Memory problem or something else? Is this a serious problem and can it be solved?

• OK Burkhard. Thank you for clearing this up! I'm not working in the Perfomance mode but in Browser mode with my midi pedal.

But from you I understand that won't make any difference... right?

Still I'd like to know where the latency in screen comes from. Memory issue?

• OK Burkhard. Thank you for clearing this up! I'm not working in the Perfomance mode but in Browser mode with my midi pedal.

But from you I understand that won't make any difference... right?

Still I'd like to know where the latency in screen comes from. Memory issue?

The quickest way to switch is between the 5 rigs in a performance. So it could be slower in browse mode for sure.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• I think it's more of a non issue than a memory issue. It's an audio device, not a visual device

Agreed. The speed of the screen change doesn’t really matter.

Not knowing squat about how the process works, I’d guess the screen change is dead-last on the priority list, if not in actual sequence.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche