Kemper Kone Cabinet with Deeflexx ?

• Hi guys.

Can anyone advise me if Deeflexx would be suitable for Kemper Kone Cabinet? I have some orders for gigs as a soloist and I want to run backing tracks through it. I'm a bit worried if the beam angle will be a bit too narrow, as I won't have two cabinets and everything will go mono from one speaker.

Kemper writes that the Kone Cabinet is not suitable for microphone pickup so I don't know if it is suitable for use with the Deeflexx diffuser.

Thanks for the advice.

Kemper writes that the Kone Cabinet is not suitable for microphone pickup so I don't know if it is suitable for use with the Deeflexx diffuser.

Thanks for the advice.

Two different things.

The diffuser just "deflects" the sound waves coming out of the speaker cabinet - any speaker cabinet. It will even deflect your voice if you want to wear one. ;)

And you can mic up a Kab. It might not give you an ideal sound compared to a regular speaker cab but you can still do it.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Two different things.

The diffuser just "deflects" the sound waves coming out of the speaker cabinet - any speaker cabinet. It will even deflect your voice if you want to wear one. ;)

And you can mic up a Kab. It might not give you an ideal sound compared to a regular speaker cab but you can still do it.

Thanks to Bayou Texan's reply I finally understood your question - and yes, I agree with him and furthermore, with the deeflexx in a small venue you might not even need a microphone (as much) since the device deflects your sound so it can be better heard in more corners of the (inside) venue. Plus the people sitting in the beam/axis line of your speaker don't get their ears shaved.

• But, for the price of that expensive piece of plastic, you could put that down towards a second Kab and do a stereo setup for your audience! ;)

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• But, for the price of that expensive piece of plastic, you could put that down towards a second Kab and do a stereo setup for your audience! ;)

If you don't need the diffusor to be roadready & indestructible like the original deeflexx practically is, you can build it yourself. I actually use a second deeflexx for my stereo Kab. Wall of sound with no one getting hurt. :saint: