The Kemper Foot Controller: Evolution

• Both of the CK proposals are interesting, it depends of ours needs/tastes/money...

Please let us choose any footcontroller we want.

It would be more productive IMHO to develop the Midi configuration interface as we could use any footcontroller without effort (for example a Kemper!).
    Please see my detailed proposal here.

• -smaller KFC - about 19 x 35 cm or 7.5 x 13.8 inch
    luntho, mwitte, pacocito, ba_hill, Rescator, killihan, londonjeepster, mbenigni, TMV, clarkydaz, lucky, HappyKemper, toneclone, DigitalTube, almogaver, TubeTom, Gibson, Geraldo7, apr13st, carydad, mDan, Spid, zadadu, XpennoKPA, chopeth, JoeBlob, jeff5x0, Robman, Bman110, McRalfix, novocaine, Jimmyno, pezi1707, jipchen, judoromain
    35 votes

-bigger KFC - about 19 x 42 cm / 7.5 x 16.5 inch
    kojak, t3oi, uweoverdrive, Acker, schneidas, drbill, guitarnet70, Zappledan, mulyadi, rm12, BRUNO, DocL6forum, Stemast, and44, stockbauer, getzzn, tylerhb, Willyj, bigHF, ace, VITCHPAT1, excalibur, flitzefinger, RedBaron, musicman65, Steeldom, TheViking, Gitarrenschlumpf
    28 votes

-neutral
    Guitartone, Armin
    2 votes

note: "price will not be affected by the dimensions" - as per CK

• :) I just think the size of the Rig Control is O.K. coz it is about 36 cm X 24 cm. It even has an expression pedal. So if your choice is the controller without pedal my vote will be for the smaller one.
    BTW the distance of the triggers with 7 cm is sufficient.

• One Suggestion still. Though i feel really bad about this, the trend seems to go into the direction that the controller wont have built in expression pedals. It there would be any addon expression pedals available from the manufacturer of the foot controller, could you please design the foot controller and the expression pedals in a way that you could simply attach the expression pedals to the side of the foot controller? Like with a small sliding rail at the side. This would greatly improve the stabilty on stage. I really hate the loose expression pedals on stage.

I vote for Smaller, and I think Tills suggestion (above), is an excellent idea.

• So this is obviously the first two parts of a trilogy and what a thriller.
    The Kemper Foot Controller: A Proposal

Eagerly waiting for the final part! I wonder who they'll cast as CK (or DonBarzini) in the Hollywood version?

• So this is obviously the first two parts of a trilogy and what a thriller.
    The Kemper Foot Controller: A Proposal

Eagerly waiting for the final part!

If sales are good, we might be looking at a fourth franchise - in about 20 years, after everybody is happy with the new script... ;)

• -smaller KFC - about 19 x 35 cm or 7.5 x 13.8 inch
    luntho, mwitte, pacocito, ba_hill, Rescator, killihan, londonjeepster, mbenigni, TMV, clarkydaz, lucky, HappyKemper, toneclone, DigitalTube, almogaver, TubeTom, Gibson, Geraldo7, apr13st, carydad, mDan, Spid, zadadu, XpennoKPA, chopeth, JoeBlob, jeff5x0, Robman, Bman110, McRalfix, novocaine, Jimmyno, pezi1707, jipchen, judoromain, Stonesound, imall41, vibracore (imperatore & dio),
    38 votes

-bigger KFC - about 19 x 42 cm / 7.5 x 16.5 inch
    kojak, t3oi, uweoverdrive, Acker, schneidas, drbill, guitarnet70, Zappledan, mulyadi, rm12, BRUNO, DocL6forum, Stemast, and44, stockbauer, getzzn, tylerhb, Willyj, bigHF, ace, VITCHPAT1, excalibur, flitzefinger, RedBaron, musicman65, Steeldom, TheViking, Gitarrenschlumpf, richaxes, Mao1406
    30 votes

-neutral
    Guitartone, Armin
    2 votes

note: "price will not be affected by the dimensions" - as per CK

• I still hope that the Kemper Foot Controller will be equiped with (acoustically) low noise buttons. Listen (unplugged) to the buttons of the first BOOMERANG (I don't know the newer one) or the ELECTRO HARMONIX FREEZE and then compare it to the BOSS FS-5L.

www.audiosemantics.de
    I have been away for quite a while. A few years ago I sold my KPA and since then played my own small tube amp with a Bad Cat Unleash. Now I am back because the DI-profile that I made from my amp sounds very much convincing to me.