The Kemper Foot Controller: Evolution

• FCB is ok.. it works.. but the Liquid+ and a couple of others look even better with visual displays and advanced programming.. I'd love to get a peek into Kemperland headquarters and see what's on their drawing board!!

Gettin' funky up in here..

• Yes, I was intended to say: Eureka Prom 2 with FCB 1010 instead of Roland FC-300....
    I,m sorry for this missundersteanding...

What do You know about this two: Eureka Prom 2 with FCB 1010 is better comparable with FC300?

• When will the Kemper Foot Controler come out ?
    Does anyone know ?

That's the question for this decade.... :rolleyes:

Meanwhile there are so many alternatives available (FCB with UnO4K or Eureka Prom / Gordius Little Giant / Liquid+), CK shall take the time he needs. ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    first name: Guenter / family name: Haas / www.guenterhaas.de

• So you missed out on the most inspirational tones because of the lack of a dedicated controller?
    In the 80’s you wouldn't have been able to use rack gear at all.

I think you need to set your priorities differently.

• real ridiculous post :thumbdown:

I WILL Kemper guitar cable! Kemper, if you do not have one, I will not buy the Profiler ...

• In lieu of waiting for the official foot controller, I'm thinking of picking up an (relatively) inexpensive solution as a stopgap.

I'm using all of my own effects on a separate pedalboard so all I really need to be able to do is change rigs/performances in performance mode and/or browse mode.

Would the midi moose fit the bill? Is it hard to program? This would be my first foray into a midi controller. So for example could I keep the performance rigs on 1-5 and then assign next/previous performance to the next bank up 6/7?

I know it's a pretty noob question but like I said I've never gotten into midi before. Thanks!

• Gear improvement? Lol... the KPA is the best digital device for guitar-players with or without a foot-controller.

And there are a lot of alternatives you can use (FCB with UnO4k/Eureka ect.), there's not one single reason not to buy a KPA just because of the non-existing foot-controller....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• I know it's a pretty noob question but like I said I've never gotten into midi before. Thanks!

You should try the Behringer FCB1010 and change the internal chip to the UnO for Kemper-chip, very easy to handly, inexpensive and there's no midi-programming necessary. If the FCB is too big for you, the Tech 21 Midi Moose would do the job, it offers what you need (5 presets, banks up and down). The Mouse would be too spartanic for me.

Have you heard the effects of the KPA? Probably you will use them more and more and your pedalboard will get smaller and smaller (or disappear...). ;)

• You should try the Behringer FCB1010 and change the internal chip to the UnO for Kemper-chip, very easy to handly, inexpensive and there's no midi-programming necessary. If the FCB is too big for you, the Tech 21 Midi Moose would do the job, it offers what you need (5 presets, banks up and down). The Mouse would be too spartanic for me.

Have you heard the effects of the KPA? Probably you will use them more and more and your pedalboard will get smaller and smaller (or disappear...). ;)

Yeah the FCB1010 seems like a good solution but man that thing is pretty huge. Also, it seems more like a full stop solution and at this point i'd rather wait for the actual kemper foot controller for that since it's supposedly coming this year and would not need to be powered externally + use multiple midi cables

As long as the midi moose will allow me to select within the 5 rigs in a performance and allow the functionality to bank the performance up then I'd be happy with that, especially since it would sit comfortably in front of my already existing pedalboard.

• As long as the midi moose will allow me to select within the 5 rigs in a performance and allow the functionality to bank the performance up then I'd be happy with that, especially since it would sit comfortably in front of my already existing pedalboard.

Seems the Midi Moose is the right thing for you, it will exactly fulfill your purpose:

- 5 preset-buttons for the 5 presets in performance mode
    - 2 banks up and down-buttons for switching the performance mode-banks

For sure it's a much smaller solution if you still want to use your pedalboard.