The Kemper Foot Controller: Evolution

• -smaller KFC - about 19 x 35 cm or 7.5 x 13.8 inch
    luntho, mwitte, pacocito, ba_hill, Rescator, killihan, londonjeepster, mbenigni, TMV, clarkydaz, lucky, HappyKemper, toneclone, DigitalTube, almogaver, TubeTom, Gibson, Geraldo7, apr13st, carydad, mDan, Spid, zadadu, XpennoKPA, chopeth, JoeBlob, jeff5x0, Robman, Bman110, McRalfix, novocaine, Jimmyno, pezi1707, jipchen, judoromain, Stonesound, imall41, vibracore (imperatore & dio), penatuna, GroovyBenny
    40 votes

-bigger KFC - about 19 x 42 cm / 7.5 x 16.5 inch
    kojak, t3oi, uweoverdrive, Acker, schneidas, drbill, guitarnet70, Zappledan, mulyadi, rm12, BRUNO, DocL6forum, Stemast, and44, stockbauer, getzzn, tylerhb, Willyj, bigHF, ace, VITCHPAT1, excalibur, flitzefinger, RedBaron, musicman65, Steeldom, TheViking, Gitarrenschlumpf, richaxes, Mao1406, ErikStam
    31 votes

-neutral
    Guitartone, Armin
    2 votes

note: "price will not be affected by the dimensions" - as per CK

• just wondering ,why not both of them ?

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

• I did my choice (bigger), but what´s more interesting: What do the knobs do? (I to IV)
    and... am I able to switch the "X" on the Kemper on and off with an EXP Pedal - I need this for solo boost! :thumbup:

The best thing for me would be: Switching on or off whatever I want with the buttons... so it´s up to me... is this possible :?:

On some rigs I need the opinion to switch on and off different things (A, B, C, D, X, Dly, Rev, Mod), but the "X" (boost) is most important for me live!
    On this way I only need 4 or 5 rigs the whole night! :D

When not: I have to stay a Ground Control Pro - User! :wacko:

Best regards, Mario

• I think you can decide which effects you want to control with the I-IV buttons. Everything else wouldn't be smart and CK likes smart solutions ;)

I think there will be some way to config your KFC and I guess theres a strong chance the performance mode will come with the footcontroller and in this performance mode you will have access to the footswitch functions.

• The larger!
    Tap on the bottom row is a MUST!

PS: and don't forget to choose a good readable display!
    to take a look at monochrom oled displays maybe can be a good thing....

Edited once, last by PatH ().

• A small sidenote: I won't be able to do any update tomorrow - so the next update to this vote count should be on Saturday. Just saying... ;)

-smaller KFC - about 19 x 35 cm or 7.5 x 13.8 inch
    luntho, mwitte, pacocito, ba_hill, Rescator, killihan, londonjeepster, mbenigni, TMV, clarkydaz, lucky, HappyKemper, toneclone, DigitalTube, almogaver, TubeTom, Gibson, Geraldo7, apr13st, carydad, mDan, Spid, zadadu, XpennoKPA, chopeth, JoeBlob, jeff5x0, Robman, Bman110, McRalfix, novocaine, Jimmyno, pezi1707, jipchen, judoromain, Stonesound, imall41, vibracore (imperatore & dio), penatuna, GroovyBenny, hoth
    41 votes

-bigger KFC - about 19 x 42 cm / 7.5 x 16.5 inch
    kojak, t3oi, uweoverdrive, Acker, schneidas, drbill, guitarnet70, Zappledan, mulyadi, rm12, BRUNO, DocL6forum, Stemast, and44, stockbauer, getzzn, tylerhb, Willyj, bigHF, ace, VITCHPAT1, excalibur, flitzefinger, RedBaron, musicman65, Steeldom, TheViking, Gitarrenschlumpf, richaxes, Mao1406, ErikStam, knock88, PatH, wildstringdom
    34 votes

-neutral
    Guitartone, Armin
    2 votes

note: "price will not be affected by the dimensions" - as per CK

• A small sidenote: I won't be able to do any update tomorrow - so the next update to this vote count should be on Saturday. Just saying... ;)

[/i]

Hopefully they will have started the manufacture by then... :whistling:

• Still saving for the KPA, but I'm all for the Tap button on the lowest row of knobs. In the heat of the battle, I hit two buttons on my old Zoom G9 several times with interesting results ;) Auf deutsch: Ich will den Großen.

Mavid