The Kemper Foot Controller: Evolution

• CK already stated that they do not want to make another MFC 101, basically because it would cost the same.... :thumbdown:

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• CK already stated that they do not want to make another MFC 101, basically because it would cost the same.... :thumbdown:

I have to admit, that is indeed a good point for the smaller, more compact design. So, if there are only Buttons I,II,III and IV for FX on/off, than it would be great to being able to change them from A.B.C.D switches or X.MOD.DLY.REV via simultaneously press Bank up/down buttons. :thumbup:

• Don't worry, I'll keep track of the count while you're gone.

Smaller KFC: 41 votes

Larger KFC: 6,386 votes

:whistling:

• I would also prefer the larger one.

One Suggestion still. Though i feel really bad about this, the trend seems to go into the direction that the controller wont have built in expression pedals. It there would be any addon expression pedals available from the manufacturer of the foot controller, could you please design the foot controller and the expression pedals in a way that you could simply attach the expression pedals to the side of the foot controller? Like with a small sliding rail at the side. This would greatly improve the stabilty on stage. I really hate the loose expression pedals on stage.

+1 to all of the above...LARGER please

• guys! please bear in mind that smaller in this case means 35 cm (or 13,8 inches for the usual bigger-is-better-suspects :P ) - which should be plenty for even the most advanced abuses... 8|

• guys! please bear in mind that smaller in this case means 35 cm (or 13,8 inches for the usual bigger-is-better-suspects :P ) - which should be plenty for even the most advanced abuses... 8|

My vote for larger is more about the location of the pedals than actual size. I didn't want bank buttons on the 3rd row or tuner & looper sharing a button.

• i'm neutral.

Why not using a doodle for voting?

Gibson Standard 1994, LTD EC-100 VB, Ibanez SR505, ENGL Savage 120

• I vote for the smaller offering...

However I would like to note that I would be really interested in this foot controller as long as there is a way for each patch on the Kemper to allow to assign Program Change to control other machine otherwise it would be useless to me.

Thanks.

• I would also prefer the larger one.

One Suggestion still. Though i feel really bad about this, the trend seems to go into the direction that the controller wont have built in expression pedals. It there would be any addon expression pedals available from the manufacturer of the foot controller, could you please design the foot controller and the expression pedals in a way that you could simply attach the expression pedals to the side of the foot controller? Like with a small sliding rail at the side. This would greatly improve the stabilty on stage. I really hate the loose expression pedals on stage.

Great suggestion!

/Mats N