The Kemper Foot Controller: Evolution

• Now it's Creed, now it's Balboa... ah he's spitting up blood now...

Put me down for....BIGGER please

Thanks to Schneidas for risking a stroke to keep track of all this...

Suhr Classic Pro, Fender deluxe Strat & Baja Tele, Gibson ES335, Ibanez S Prestige 2170FW, Eastman AR371CE, Variax JTV > KPA > Patch bay inc. Strymons (Mobius, Timeline, Blue Sky), H9 Max, TC Triple Delay, & POD HD500 > Adam A7Xs

• -smaller KFC - about 19 x 35 cm or 7.5 x 13.8 inch
    luntho, mwitte, pacocito, ba_hill, Rescator, killihan, londonjeepster, mbenigni, TMV, clarkydaz, lucky, HappyKemper, toneclone, DigitalTube, almogaver, TubeTom, Gibson, Geraldo7, apr13st, carydad, mDan, Spid, zadadu, XpennoKPA, chopeth, JoeBlob, jeff5x0, Robman, Bman110, McRalfix, novocaine, Jimmyno, pezi1707, jipchen, judoromain, Stonesound, imall41, vibracore (imperatore & dio), penatuna, GroovyBenny, hoth, HollowAxis, grorig, gBeat2, labou, Bechti, DanielRigler, stumcc
    48 votes

-bigger KFC - about 19 x 42 cm / 7.5 x 16.5 inch
    kojak, t3oi, uweoverdrive, Acker, schneidas, drbill, guitarnet70, Zappledan, mulyadi, rm12, BRUNO, DocL6forum, Stemast, and44, stockbauer, getzzn, tylerhb, Willyj, bigHF, ace, VITCHPAT1, excalibur, flitzefinger, RedBaron, musicman65, Steeldom, TheViking, Gitarrenschlumpf, richaxes, Mao1406, ErikStam, knock88, PatH, wildstringdom, mavid, y-mun, Dlaut, sheguitarplayer, Capitancamparro, reg, Mats_Nermark, Feck, Kirr, MisterC, jayson, orlandoX, SloeGin, Brattcave
    48 votes

-neutral
    Guitartone, Armin, Bimbim
    3 votes

note: "price will not be affected by the dimensions" - as per CK

• Seeing this head to head rade, I wonder why it would not be possible to build the small version and to have an optional plug to extend on the right hand side just using 2 screws to be fixed on the main unit (the small interface).

With this idea you also could extend the board with a couple of pedals to the right finally having an all in board, if you wand to.

Sell the main unit for 199, the extension plug 99 (large board) and each pedal 99 (max 3-4 pedals)

I love LEGO :D

Geht nicht, gibt´s nicht. "Doesn't work" is no option. :!:

• -smaller KFC - about 19 x 35 cm or 7.5 x 13.8 inch
    luntho, mwitte, pacocito, ba_hill, Rescator, killihan, londonjeepster, mbenigni, TMV, clarkydaz, lucky, HappyKemper, toneclone, DigitalTube, almogaver, TubeTom, Gibson, Geraldo7, apr13st, carydad, mDan, Spid, zadadu, XpennoKPA, chopeth, JoeBlob, jeff5x0, Robman, Bman110, McRalfix, novocaine, Jimmyno, pezi1707, jipchen, judoromain, Stonesound, imall41, vibracore (imperatore & dio), penatuna, GroovyBenny, hoth, HollowAxis, grorig, gBeat2, labou, Bechti, DanielRigler, stumcc, florian10
    49 votes

-bigger KFC - about 19 x 42 cm / 7.5 x 16.5 inch
    kojak, t3oi, uweoverdrive, Acker, schneidas, drbill, guitarnet70, Zappledan, mulyadi, rm12, BRUNO, DocL6forum, Stemast, and44, stockbauer, getzzn, tylerhb, Willyj, bigHF, ace, VITCHPAT1, excalibur, flitzefinger, RedBaron, musicman65, Steeldom, TheViking, Gitarrenschlumpf, richaxes, Mao1406, ErikStam, knock88, PatH, wildstringdom, mavid, y-mun, Dlaut, sheguitarplayer, Capitancamparro, reg, Mats_Nermark, Feck, Kirr, MisterC, jayson, orlandoX, SloeGin, Brattcave, JJ
    49 votes

-neutral
    Guitartone, Armin, Bimbim, MitchMalloy
    4 votes

note: "price will not be affected by the dimensions" - as per CK

• The smaller one.

Had to vote. This is exciting :).
    I look forward to spending more money on fantastic Kemper-products.

Kemper made me proud to go digital.

• Nice to see that the number of votes are equal for each version of the KPC, smaller or bigger.
    We all have different needs, the better thing that Kemper can do is to enhance the midi configuration interface, so we will able to use any footcontroller we want.

• It's funny because I don't have a KPA yet ... but think I will order one the next days.

I would like the small one with one pedal on the right side ....
    Tuner and looper can be on same knob ...

• Whether big or small I hope the footcontroller will have a rugged Neutrik etherCON connector, as briefly mentioned in the "KFC: The proposal" thread.

(Which ofcourse also accepts a standard RJ45 connector and the etherCON connector can be added to any preassembled standard off-the-shelf ethernet/RJ45 cable.)

• Whether big or small I hope the footcontroller will have a rugged Neutrik etherCON connector, as briefly mentioned in the "KFC: The proposal" thread.

(Which ofcourse also accepts a standard RJ45 connector and the etherCON connector can be added to any preassembled standard off-the-shelf ethernet/RJ45 cable.)

yep, and when sending the unit in for upgrading to the poweramp-module, please exchange the standard-connector to ethercon as well... :whistling: