Clock setup error

• Hi all,

New owner of a kemper profiler stage. Was able to update everything to the latest software version (from 7.5.5) and downloaded rig manager but I'm getting a clock setup error - even though the date and time have been set correctly in the unit. Any idea what might be causing the problem?

Sam

=============

Edit - just read a similar post. Guess I'm stuck with the issue for now. Will continue to scroll through the site for additional information.

• Going through this right now - the unit will need to be repaired/replaced. Kemper US Support is going to swap mine for a new one they just got in, that should not have the problem; my other option was to return it to the vendor for another, but there was no way to know whether I'd just get another bad unit so I opted to take Kemper up on their offer. Just got the shipping info, so I'll be without it for a little while during the swap :( but at least that should take care of it.

• I got mine last week and have the same issue..

• Code
    Hello,
    I have the same problem which appeared after a month of use. Did you find a solution?
    Does it come from the internal battery?