Stomp activation not "activating"

• I recently purchased a profile pack where one of the profilers has the Wah Wah stomp set up as part of the rig, even though it is grayed out by fault. Yet, no matter how much I've tried (manually through my Kemper Profiler Head or through my MeloAudio MIDI Commander Foot Controller) I can't seem to figure out how to activate the wah wah stomp.

When I push the stomp button to turn it "on", nothing seems to change. When I toggle switches on my guitar, nothing seems to change. When I click on it to activate it and make it live through Rig Manager, nothing seems to change.

Any basic advice on what I'm clearly not doing?

As always, I appreciate the forums' input.

• Check, if perhaps the whole Stomps Section is switched off. The Stomps Section includes the modules A-D and is represented by the STOMPS button. Check, if the STOMPS button is lit or not. If it is unlit, it's off. In that case, the buttons of modules A-D are only half lit while these are activated.

If STOMPS section and the corresponding modul are really activated (fully lit), you need to check Pedal Mode within the wah effect. Normally the wah effects follow the moves of an expression pedal, not the pot of your guitar. You can also select PEdal Mode "Touch" which makes the effect follow your playing. Details can be found in the Main Manual chapter "Wah Wah".