Kemper 2 way footswitch review

• Hey so i recently bought this 2 way footswitch from the kemper shop , thought i made a clip about it so you can see what you get and what it offers !

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I bought the Kemper switch years ago to use for rehearsals.

The only issue I had is it activates once you release the switch not when you initially press it ( sometimes I lean on the switch rather than tap it), and that slight "delay" threw me a bit.

Not sure if this is the same for the remote and other switches but it was very noticeable.

Otherwise, great bit of kit!

• That is not a hardware issue! The polarity must have been screwed in your settings. The KEMPER switches are normally open and the PROFILER expects switches normally open.

In earlier sofwtare versions it was possible to change the polarity. If the PROFILER thinks your switch is normally closed, while it is normally open, this has exactly the effect you are describing.

I suggest you use current OS and press Init Globals which should realign the settings.

• That is not a hardware issue! The polarity must have been screwed in your settings. The KEMPER switches are normally open and the PROFILER expects switches normally open.

In earlier sofwtare versions it was possible to change the polarity. If the PROFILER thinks your switch is normally closed, while it is normally open, this has exactly the effect you are describing.

I suggest you use current OS and press Init Globals which should realign the settings.

Ahhh, fab, thank you! I'm not surprised its user error!!