Rig Manager buggy?

• Hey everyone,

Just wondering how everyone else is dealing with performances and Rig Manager. I've more then once lost my performance (my main one) for shows. It seems like if you're not on a new performance and you start messing around with different rigs you can risk losing your good performance if you're not too careful. I've lost some settings in my main performance more than once.

I've since made a backup of my performance to another free performance as a "just in case" while I'm running the rig live. If I do a full backup in rig manager. Does it store my performance settings as well? I have not tried doing a restore yet as I have lots of shows this months and don't want to risk losing my current performance I have. I have lots of settings for my current set list so I don't want to risk it.

• In my just over 6 weeks of using RM, it has been an absolute NIGHTMARE 90% of the time. It crashes, freezes, freezes my desktop, freezes the Kemper, etc. It's happened on three different desktops in three different locations. I now try to avoid it like the plague. It's probably the worst program I've used in 20 years.