Trouble Importing Tone Junkie Rigs through Rig Manager

• I have imported both Britt and TJ rigs without issue and the past. I have not done an import in a while and have done updates on both my Stage and Rig Manager since. I cannot import the latest rigs I have purchased. I click on the file from TJ, unzip the file and then within my download folder, I drag the files to My Profiler under All Rigs. Anything that is .krig seems to import fine. Anything that is .kipr does not. The message I get is 'some items were ignored. This happens if the items are the wrong file type, entirely unknown files or damaged files. Is the issue the .kipr extension? I'm probably just doing something I shouldn't. Help! Thanks.

• From the mbritt faq: "Beginning with Kemper firmware 7.0, the file types of Kemper rigs changed from .kipr to .krig. To import .kipr files into a Kemper that is already updated to 7.0 or higher, you will need to import the files into your Rig Manager's "Local Library", which automatically converts the file type to .krig. You can then drag/copy onto your Kemper within Rig Manager."

• From the mbritt faq: "Beginning with Kemper firmware 7.0, the file types of Kemper rigs changed from .kipr to .krig. To import .kipr files into a Kemper that is already updated to 7.0 or higher, you will need to import the files into your Rig Manager's "Local Library", which automatically converts the file type to .krig. You can then drag/copy onto your Kemper within Rig Manager."

I can import them to the local library in that format but then still get the error when I drag them to My Profiler. Thoughts?

That's not true!

You can import Rigs with the older extension .krig into Rig Manager and also directly into the PROFILER via USB memory stick. The OS converts these as well. I tried even with the oldest Rig-files I could find.

If the OS doesn't import a Rig,

- it's either already in the pool (normally the file name reflects the Rig name, but if somebody changed the file name, it might show up under its real Rig name in the pool.)

- or the PROFILER is filled up (at about 1000 Rigs in its pool),

- or the file on that stick is damaged and not a valid Rig file at all.

I'm attaching one of the oldest Rig files I could find created in 2011. Check it out.

• I personally don't have any problem importing old rigs via RM or USB stick directly into the Profiler as you described. But BH Guitar seems to have problem so I tried to find some solution for him and just quoted mbritt faq. But from the BH Guitar response it didn't help him :(

Anyway thanks for make it even clearer!