Direct Out - How to get the transposed DI signal?

• Hello,

does anyone know how I can get my Di signal also transposed like my rig sound is?

that would be very helpful.

Thx a lot,

bye

Leo

• You can set Direct Output to Master Mono (default left) , or Master Right to send out your full signal (rig sound). Setting it to Stack only sends the amp and cab sound without any stomps or effects.

You would set Direct Output to Git Analog for reamping. I don't recall off hand what Git+Processing ot Git Studio is for, except maybe line levels??

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• You can set Direct Output to Master Mono (default left) , or Master Right to send out your full signal (rig sound). Setting it to Stack only sends the amp and cab sound without any stomps or effects.

He's talking about the DI signal, not the DO one unfortunately, Laz.

Leo, I can think of 2 possibilities:

1) Disable all processing and FX including the Amp and Cab blocks, leaving only the transposition you want in-place. You won't be able to monitor using the disabled stuff obviously but if the transposed raw-guitar sound is all you're after, this'll work.

2) Send the transposed clean sound out via FX loop immediately after transposition with the transposing FX as the first-and-only processor to that point (slot 1 for example). Enable input monitoring on your audio interface so you can send a copy of this signal back out to the FX return of the Kemper so you can still monitor with the rest of the signal chain active. There'll be a tiny bit of latency added by your interface's "zero-latency monitoring" feature, but it'll only be in the order of 1->2 ms and it'll only affect your monitoring signal, not the transposed-DI one.