My Love Hold On

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Going for a retro vibe here, seeing whether doing the whole 4-track-a-like hard panned bouncing stuff together thing has any impact with regards doing that with a modern DAW. Some obvious influences on display here from late 60's/early 70's of course.

• Yeah, you hit that vibe perfectly Per. Nice one :thumbup:8)

Maybe something went wrong in the rendering process as there is some artefact after the fade out which doesn't seem to be there by intention.

• I could feel the 60s vibe in the first few chords before I even had a chance to read that it was meant to have that vibe. Brought back memories of the early Humble Pie stuff that most people don't know about (i.e. before Live at the Fillmore) , when they were doing lighter stuff in that early 60s / happy vein.

Cool stuff, man.

Kemper remote -> Powered toaster -> Yamaha DXR-10

• @ChrisDuncan Yeah good call I hadn't thought of but I do love some early humble pie, As Safe as Yesterday Is is a great record. Lots of Small Faces, Animals, Big Brother and Jethro Tull influence, though I was inspired more by Chocolate Watch Band of course (and their Stones influence). I love the rawness and energy of rock back then as well as the creativity.

hafi19 - Thanks!

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Going for a retro vibe here, seeing whether doing the whole 4-track-a-like hard panned bouncing stuff together thing has any impact with regards doing that with a modern DAW. Some obvious influences on display here from late 60's/early 70's of course.

Brilliant vibe, anything with reverb and i'm hooked, great stuff

• @ChrisDuncan Yeah good call I hadn't thought of but I do love some early humble pie, As Safe as Yesterday Is is a great record. Lots of Small Faces, Animals, Big Brother and Jethro Tull influence, though I was inspired more by Chocolate Watch Band of course (and their Stones influence). I love the rawness and energy of rock back then as well as the creativity.

hafi19 - Thanks!

Haven't spent much time on the left coast so I didn't know about Chocolate Watch Band, but certainly influenced by all the rest. Great era for music.

Kemper remote -> Powered toaster -> Yamaha DXR-10