Resetting morphing by turning back to original value doesn't seem to work on latest beta

• The manual says this:

However this doesn't seem to work on the latest beta - or maybe I'm doing it wrong:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Anybody else seeing this?

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• This is the complete quote from the manual:

·       You can erase Morphing of any parameter by turning the morphed value back to the base value.

·       A safer way to erase a Morphing is to first activate the Base Sound, and then sweep the base value of any parameter past the morphed value.

The safer method 2 works perfectly here. Method 1 might have the issue, that it is very hard to exactly meet the base sound value including hidden decimal places. because otherwise you immediately set a new morph value.

• Thanks Burkhard - I'll try the safer method 2 then. Come to think of it, that is probably the way I used to do it. I just forgot so I checked the manuel (yes - some people do that). I would suggest removing "method" one from the manual. With hidden decimal places it's next to impossible - and the user doesn't know why. It's just confusing with very little chance of success.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• One more hint: Method 1 works fine in the Editor.

Thanks - I love doing editing on the device though. I can loop a lick/riff (in the pre position) and tweak with two hands.

• Btw if you are updating the manual (for this reason or other) the cabinet exception seems to be mentioned twice: