My first show with Kemper

• Finally got around to editing some video of my first show with Kemper earlier this year.

I spent a lot of time working on sounds - learning the Kemper leading up to it.

Super pleased with the results!

here’s one sample.. there’s a few more in the playlist too.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Thanks very much. I was very nervous about how it would sound but it turned out amazing. It really sounded epic in my headphones and I got a LOT of compliments from the other muso’s and the audio designer loved it. Because I programmed every single sound change as it’s own performance slot, I took care of all my levels between every sound and solo boosts etc.

I had the laptop set up next to me during the few dress rehearsals and made slight tweaks to levels as we went through so once the show was running it was identical every night - which the audio team love because they don’t actively mix the band much during the show, it’s all programmed and automated so they appreciate consistency.

My biggest struggle was working out what amp profiles to use. I am not familiar with dirty amps whatsoever - never owned a marshal in my life for example.. I’ve always used super clean amp and put dirt pedals in front. So choosing profiles was VERY overwhelming and a bit stressful to be honest ?

• Great work! I am building performances this week for a band who is new to Kemper, and I’ll show them your video as to what’s possible.

Live From… Peace Frog’s Den features South Texas songwriters and musicians performing live original music from Peace Frog's Den's studio in San Antonio, Texas. All styles of music are welcome. Would love for you to check us out at https://bit.ly/livefrompfd.