Solved: Wah and Volume Issue

• I setup a Moog EP-3 on the Pedal 5 input of the Kemper Remote and checked the 'WahPedal > Volume' setting in the System Settings. Everything works fine on the Patch where I have the Wah Stomp setup but on every other patch the Pedal acts as a volume pedal where it will also switch to the tuner if rocked all the way back. How do I disable Pedal 5 from ever acting as a volume pedal and/or switching to the Tuner? I only want it to be used as a Wah pedal for any patches where I have a Wah stomp added.

In the system setting for Pedal 5 (Remote) it is set to 'Pedal Type 1: Mode' and 'Wah Pedal: Function'.

• I think I have it figured out. I went back in an unchecked the 'WahPedal>Vol' setting and some of the patches worked fine but others had the life sucked out of the sound. So I pulled the pedal connection out of the remote and restarted the Profiler. With the pedal disconnected all the patches sounded normal again. I then plugged the pedal back in and my Wah patch and all other patches worked as expected now. I restarted the profiler with the pedal still connected this time and it seems to be working OK.