New tune, Believe

• I had an interesting discussion with Chris Duncan today about writing music. The long and short of it is that i write tunes based on being inspired by the guitar i'm playing and the profile i'm using. This is an example of exactly that. I downloaded the free Tonejunkie profile linked in their latest Youtube video, it's the "SR Brownie DLAY" profile. I used my Charvel on the split coil position and within 5 minutes of noodling this whole tune just came to me. I thought i'd get it recorded whilst i was still in the zone.

https://www.reverbnation.com/j…uff/song/32828545-believe

• In some cultures they would just assume you were possessed and call an exorcist. :)

Enjoyed brainstorming on the whole dropped tuning versus happy thing. This one definitely falls on the happy side, another great tune.

Kemper remote -> Powered toaster -> Yamaha DXR-10

• Fantastic again!

I'm often inspired by the demo's and sounds I hear on YouTube too. I'll echo the sentiment of gratitude you're using free profiles that all of us can have fun with too!

• In some cultures they would just assume you were possessed and call an exorcist. :)

Enjoyed brainstorming on the whole dropped tuning versus happy thing. This one definitely falls on the happy side, another great tune.

Chris, yes it was great to hear other peoples views on how tunings affect the end result of the tune

• Fantastic again!

I'm often inspired by the demo's and sounds I hear on YouTube too. I'll echo the sentiment of gratitude you're using free profiles that all of us can have fun with too!

Thanks Per.

When i first started posting i was asked about the profiles i was using so i just list what i use now. If a profile inspires me to play i'm happy and allot of the stock and free ones from the likes of tonejunkie are really very good.

I like it that if someone hears it and likes the tone that they too can get the profile for free.