Headphone EQ or possibility to root the heaphone out to the monitor out

• Code
    Hi, everyone, for the Kemper I would like the option of a headphone EQ or the possibility to root the heaphone out to the monitor out, so that you can set 2 different EQs. This would be very helpful because you always have to set the profile to the PA you are playing over to get an optimal result.
  • I don't understand what headphones have to do with the PA. If you use in-ears, plug these in the stagemonitoringmixingdeskthing.

Why would you want to equalize the sound of the headphones? What's wrong with the sound through the headphones?

• Does any one actually use the headphone out in a live setting?

Nop, IMHO headphone for Live is useless.
    I'm using a little Rackmixer (Behringer RX1602)

Input: 2 channels(Stereo) IEM from FOH Mix (without my Guitar) + 1 Channel from Kemper (Monitor or Direct out)
    Output: 2 Channels into Wireless Headphone System

Be the force with you ;)

• Before I bought a Behringer Ultranet mini mixer to integrate with a Midas MR18 mixer to use with my IEM’s, I always used the headphone out of the Kemper for my monitoring.
    I’d take either a mono or preferably stereo Aux out of whatever mixer with a guitar-less mix of the band. The signal would enter the Kemper via the return and alternative input inputs on the back of the toaster. This I would then blend with the guitar signal from the Kemper and listen to everything via the headphone out. Often the band mix would be mono with the Kemper guitar signal in stereo. My IEM’s were always hard wired in though I expect you could feed the headphone out to a wireless system just as easily.
    This was a huge improvement on a fixed full band mix and worked well most of the time. I found the space effect a bit annoying in this set up and always reduced it to absolute minimum as it only acted on the guitar signal which made it sound a bit odd against the band mix.
    The Behringer M16 mini mixer is better and much more flexible especially as it has the ability to adapt and eq the whole monitor mix just to my tastes. However, it can be more challenging to achieve a really good mix in the first place until you master the panning and eq. Then it’s like having your own personal stereo mix in HD.
    Cheers

Pre-Amp