Effects « scene switching » !

• Please correct me if wrong, but if I understand correctly, a scene might be B,C,D,Mod, Delay on as a scene assigned as a scene to any one switch. Not a toggle of what those stomps/effects were, just those on and others off. Creating multiple scenes along that line would give you a lot of combinations off of a single switch click. You might be able to do something similar with a morph, but you'd have to have all the effects you wanted on and rely on them having a mix parameter.

Understood that we currently can't switch any of the assigned 8 slots to a different effect, but if the scenes could not only turn on specific combinations, but maybe have their own morph-like parameters stored in the scene, that would give you quite a few possible combinations. Like Scene 1 with no Kemper drive but other effects on. Scene 3 with just Kemper drive and reverb but low gain. Scene 3 with Kemper drive high gain and longer delay, and so on.

I don't have the Kemper footswitch, but I'm thinking this isn't currently possible.

• cmbrowns that’s how I understand the request. You are correct a out the Remote not being able to do it at the moment.

the real question is whether Kemper see this as worth adding. It seems to me that Kemper currently see a Rig as a “scene” anyway. Effectively a Rig is a Scene with extra flexibility of being able to turn on/off/morph FX/parameters. If I understand correctly “scenes” were created to deal with the fact that Helix and Axe couldn’t handle seamless changes. Kemper’s solution was Performance mode.

Personally, I can see how Performances + Scenes could be the ultimate in flexibility but it might be a step too far in terms of Kempers house style.