Freezed Tuner and Nasty Sound (not completely solved yet)

• (head version, updated to the Lastest OS)

[It's the first time that happen in 9 Years]

Today I've tured on the kpa in browser mode, as always,

then I've switched the turer on via external footswitch.

The tuner wasn't working so I've switched back to the browser mode but the rig didn't sound as expected.

I've turned in tuner mode with the knob but same as before (and I've noticed the kemper took some time to mute the signal)

I've already solved turning KPA off and on again.

everything it's ok now but.. what happened?!?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It Happened again. 3 times in the last two weeks.

now I'm with Release 8.6.2.32267

I've noticed that it happens only (Sometimes but not Always) when I turn it ON directly in Browser Mode.

It never happens if I Turn it ON in Tuner Mode.

• it's happening again ..not very often honestly but it happens.

During this last year I ve noticed that it's Not related to:

-KPA connected or not to PC;

-Rig Manager running or not;

-Turning on position: tuner, browser, performance or Profile.. it could happen or not indipendently.

-OS version (I m almost always updated to the last OS release.

-Profile loaded at startup.

A Constant, When I turn on Kpa, is that I use the alternative Input always already connected ( the rear panel one ).

I don't know... it's more like a strange random behave.

I always solve rebooting, it never happend twice in a row.

• new video, it happened again tonight

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• That's kind of like the sound you get when you cross two speaker wires to ground - just puts out static. I hope it gets resolved quickly!

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• the support team suggested, first af all, a factory reset.

If this doesn't help I have to send the unit in Germany so that they can phisically check the unit...it may be an hardware issue.

I did the factory reset and, until today, it is working fine... time will tell me what to do.

Let's see.:)

• I think I’ve had the same problem. Support was very supportive and suggested I send my unit to them for debug and potentially repair.

I cannot live without it and it always fixes itself with a reboot so I never did. I haven’t had the problem in probably a month or two now.

• yes, looks like the same strange problem,

Have You already tried to perform a factory reset?

• No, I never did and I don’t really intend to. It is a nuisance but I can still play every day and it is not really acting up once it has booted properly. But if there is a solution not requiring me shipping my unit I will try it.