Free Profiles - Amporium Black Blade Pack / Angel Hard Pack / Eisenherz Pack

• Final V4 rigs in the Black Blade pack (other rigs are moved into "Old" folder).

I deleted all other Black Blade profiles on Rig Exchange, because it was to "overwhelming" and I think not helpful for most people. Now only the new V4 rigs are on Rig Exchange. These are the best for me, highly tweakable and the ones I use as a starting point for all kind of tones.

Also try lowering the gain on the higher gain profiles until it sounds to your liking and/or use volume knob of guitar.

Edited once, last by Ibot39 ().

• Some rad sounds here, unexpectedly really like the cleans. And light crunch as some good feel too!

That's where this preamp really shines and what I've spent the most of my time on - getting the clean and light crunch tones right!

Check out the new V4 "clear" rigs!

I tried to find THE sweet spots between preamp gain and the Afterburner gain stage and did everything (voodoo8)) until the Kemper captured it perfectly well. For example the results were really different with minimal tweaks of the Afterburner Drive, Bass or Treble control... everything seemed to influence each other. Also I noticed a small difference with "Line Out vs. Instrument Out" into power amp IR (various hardware IR loader, no clipping!) and different cables (surely imagination;)).

For even cleaner tones just roll back guitar volume knob or reduce Kemper gain. For more gain try out Kemper Drive pedals or boosting with external pedals. For a smaller, more vintage sound I use different IRs.

In the end everything is just a matter of taste of course ^^

• Now only the new V4 rigs are on Rig Exchange. These are the best for me, highly tweakable and the ones I use as a starting point for all kind of tones.

Unable to audition and figure it out for myself, Tobi, so if I may ask, do you not see any point in keeping the pre-V4 ones even in our RM collections?

Also, what about the much-older ones you posted many moons ago?

Thanks mate. ;)