Highly Recommended - SuckerFreeGear on Ebay....Mark Cameron Aldrich Mod Marshall JMP

• Hey everyone - I don't post much on here, but I buy a TON of commercial profiles, and I think I just discovered some gems....I bought the full pack from SuckerFreeGear on Ebay, with all the Mark Cameron mods. The Marshall JMP with Doug Aldrich mods are incredible....the sound, the feel, everything. HIGHLY recommended. The seller is a great guy too - can't go wrong.

Anyways, hope this helps someone out there. I don't post too often, but was so impressed w/ these profiles, I thought I'd share the love a bit in case anyone else wanted to check them out 8)

• $139.95? :D:D:D

I know, it's pricey, but man it was worth it in my opinion. Even if you skip the whole pack with all the profiles, if you even just get the Aldrich mod, it's worth it in my opinion. Especially after wasting tons of money on other garbage profiles over the years. But hey, to each their own, just trying to share a good find

• I really like these packs too.

I've had a lot of fun with the Aldrich, Pumpkin, Ocean+, CCV and Snorkler modded 2204 profiles.

I haven't tested them all out yet, but I agree on the Snorkler! I've been loving that one too so far, very cool. Been mixing up the cabs too and getting lots of cool different sounds with just a few profiles. Really cool profiles in my opinion

• I know, it's pricey, but man it was worth it in my opinion. Even if you skip the whole pack with all the profiles, if you even just get the Aldrich mod, it's worth it in my opinion. Especially after wasting tons of money on other garbage profiles over the years. But hey, to each their own, just trying to share a good find

I don't object they're good. But the hefty price is so ridiculous. Who ever is selling this profiles would benefit and earn more money if the price was lowered.

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• I don't object they're good. But the hefty price is so ridiculous. Who ever is selling this profiles would benefit and earn more money if the price was lowered.

Yep, I agree with you on that....I was actually eyeing these for a while and held off due to the price, but I'm such a huge Doug Aldrich fan, I finally took the plunge & tried it out. I talked myself into it by knowing that I could try different cabs, different EQs, etc. and make a ton of different profiles off of the few that come w/ the pack. But it was a chunk of change, I agree

• Four years ago, riding in a car on my way home from a gig, I saw a post on this forum offering a prototype of the Aldrich Rig to the first person who would post a sound clip. I posted a one take clip when I got home.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Wasn't aware of these profiles before - interesting that they're created with the help of Mark Cameron - audio demos sound great, but then it all depends on compatibility with pickups... Anyone know if there are any free samples??

btw, are they studio profiles, not just DI?

• https://soundcloud.com/yetti/animals-2c-211

fixed the link

Mark 2C+ With a Laboga IR i think i used.

Dont know how to enbed a Soundcloud but you can check out the track i popsted here of Architects - Animals..full mix

Go to breakdown section if you get bored. Not guarantees on the playing i thought my mix was pretty legit....open for critiques : )

• YEH Mostly besides the Boogie and Cantrel stuff are DI's
    Some sort of Special Marshal Cab. - They do seem Thin on the cabs but adjustable to make up for it.

My Personal Fav is the Jose de Diablo...very under the radar. On ebay you mostly can offer 5 or 10 bucks off and he will accept. Thats how i got most.