Problem setting up network so it can assign proper IP address to Kemper to work with Rig Manager app.

• no that port isn't user-serviceable.. you'd have to send it in for repair.

Before you go down that path, maybe you can try to connect it to a completely different router? preferably with a completely different ethernet cable. Just to rule out those 2 factors (cable / router)

• no that port isn't user-serviceable.. you'd have to send it in for repair.

Before you go down that path, maybe you can try to connect it to a completely different router? preferably with a completely different ethernet cable. Just to rule out those 2 factors (cable / router)

I already tried the cable and the laptop connected fine through both cables, so those are fine. The router is provided by the internet provider, so I do not have another to try.

Thanks.

• I already tried the cable and the laptop connected fine through both cables, so those are fine. The router is provided by the internet provider, so I do not have another to try.

Thanks.

ah well.. if nothing else works for you, indeed you should contact support to get your unit serviced. however: it would be a pity if it turned out that there is nothing wrong with your device's port (but of course: it's very well possible that there *is* a hardware problem with your device)

:-|