Rig Exchange Column Headers Format

• I readily admit that I organize my Rig Exchange profiles into far too many folders and subfolders, but that behavior is not likely to change. I like to have certain columns displayed and have them in a certain order. I don't like having to manually do this for every folder/subfolder in my Rig Exchange. Is there a function that allows me to globally "copy" a set of column headers from one "template" folder across all my other folders, rather than having to do this manually? If so, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

C.

• DonPetersen seems like a genuine feature request unless you are going to spill the beans and tell us the secret command to make all folders share the same column layout ?

I no longer use any folders (except one to keep all those annoying Direct profiles from ripping my head off when browsing) at all because RM still can’t search on sub folders. Therefore, this request doesn’t actually matter to me but if I was still usng flders it would be a very worthwhile feature. ?