how about an "L" indicator as well as the "E" indicator ?

• This follows on from a recent thread i posted- What does E on the screen mean?

We get the "E" indicator when an edit has been made. Sometimes this is not obvious, for example if a module or the tempo is "locked" it transpires to show as an edit (owing to a different value being present than that of the saved value)

What would be useful is an "L" indicator to indicate there is a "edit as a result of a lock" in place as well as or instead of the "E".

I know there is the "lock" button that illuminates to show similar but perhaps, working on this train of thought, pushing and holding the lock button could reveal the "edit" if there is one?

This would be more acurate indication than an "edit" as technically nothing has been manually altered (as is the usual case for a typical edit) the edit remains "hidden" whilst the lock is in place.

I'm sure the KPA technical boffins will have a valid counter-argument for this

• Active Locking is constantly indicated by the LOCK button being lit.

Locked modules are constantly indicated by a Lock symbols on the display.

Most active locks will immediately lead to "E" as soon as you load another Rig as the Rig loaded isn't identical with the Rig stored.

Not sure it adds value, if we exchange the "E" against an "L" in this scenario. Many users might be even more confused about what "L" means.