Tuner doesn´t work correct

• Tuner doesn´t work correct.

When i tune my guitar A440, the e, g,h and high e string is correct with the tuner of the kpa, but the a and d string is way to high.

When it´s perfect in tune kpa +9. tried this with different guitars, same result.

The Kemper Tuner arbeitet nicht richtig, immer wenn ich meine gitarre nach dem KPA stimme in 440 Hz, dann sind meine Gitarren völlig ungestimmt, speziell die A und D Saite.

Bei korrekt gestimmter Gitarre zeigt mir die A oder D Saite + 8 oder +9 an.

Seit dem letztem Update hab ich dieses Problem.:?:

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

• I have always found the Kemper tuner to be spot on accurate. I have checked the results against several other tuners and confirmed this. If the tuning is only out on certain strings it does sound like and intonation issue on the guitar or, as others have said, the you are striking the strings when tuning. I use the Strobe Mode and pick constant even notes tuning to the start of the note rather than the decay.

• I have always found the Kemper tuner to be spot on accurate. I have checked the results against several other tuners and confirmed this. If the tuning is only out on certain strings it does sound like and intonation issue on the guitar or, as others have said, the you are striking the strings when tuning. I use the Strobe Mode and pick constant even notes tuning to the start of the note rather than the decay.

In the past the tuner was something like 1-3 cents wrong until they updated the tuner and it was spot on when I compared to the tc polytune 2 I had. After that I sold it.

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• yeh if you have it selected on tuner mode, use the bottom left knob under the display screen (where is says 'reference pitch') make sure it says A=440Hz

mine accidentally got shifted and it was driving me crazy till I worked it out!