Tremonti clean FX

• Finally took the plunge on my Kemper a few months ago - went all in with 2 powerkabs also.

Blown away so far but hoping some of the experienced people on this forum might be able to help me dial in a sound I can’t quite get.

I can get close with several stomp FX but thinking someone might be able to get me closer!

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I’m looking for the clean sound at around 30 seconds - I’m happy with my rig based on a Twin but struggling with the effect. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

• What is your effects chain now that you are using to try to match?

Did you do a search on the rig setup they use?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• I think the low notes on the downbeat (1 in the first bar, on 2 in the second) are a separate track/take

It's a lot of reverb and a flanger, to pull this of with just one guitar, you'll probably have to morph between the super wet reverb/flanger sound and the much more tame picking.