Back with Guitar EP # 62 - all Kemper...

• I released my 62nd guitar EP this past weekend...titled "The Ridiculousness Of It All".

As always, it's free to listen to and download on Bandcamp. I also have the option for people to pay any amount if they want, and I donate 100% to the Make-A-Wish Foundation. ( The plan was to release a new EP per month...I'm sure it will eventually wind down to less frequently, but so far I've been able to do it 62 times! ^^ )

Anyway, here is the Bandcamp link:

The Ridiculousness Of It All

Also, here are the videos I made for two of the tracks...

"Worst Looking Hat I Ever Saw (It Looks Good On You Though)" -

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and "Believe" -

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

As I always state in these posts about my music...I'm no shredder by any means, just a guy that likes to play melodic guitar that comes from a songwriting background from previous original-song bands when I was younger!!

I'd love for y'all to have a listen and let me know what you think.

Thanks!

-Eric

• You may not be a shredder in your own mind but the guitar playing is clean and tight. Some really fun ideas and solid riffs in there, I like the synth addition too.