rig manager can't load ir

• Hello I am using kemper stage and rig manager is using version 3.2.53.

Previously, obviously, you could drag and drop the IR file to the rig manager's local library or put the file with file-import ir.

Suddenly it doesn't work.

If you drag and drop the file, the loading indicator appears while rotating next to it, but the file is not inserted.

The rig manager is still in beta, so I don't know if it's something I'm doing wrong.

I tried to use the ir files from the camper preset just in case, but the ir is not inserted except for the display that rotates from the side.

I am wondering if there is any solution.

• drag and drop into the presets section rather than main local library

Sorry I didn't understand your story correctly.

You said to do drag and drop from the presets section instead of from the local library,

so you mean to load it directly from the rig into the cabinet?

I'm not sure exactly where the preset section in the rig manager is referring to.

I want to put it in a local library and take it out when I need it, but is that impossible?

• On the left side menu you can see an All rigs section with sub forlders for Local Library etc. Below this there is an All Presets section with Local Library and sub folders. Below this All Performances etc.

Highlight All Presets and drag to the main centre section.

Sorry, I think my explanation is wrong. I think your story is to follow the blue line and put it in the rig's cabinet

I want to put the files in all presets -> local library.

However, if I drag the file, the loading does not end.

Any advice on this right?

• Import the IR to "All Presets/Local Library", or to a new subfolder in that Directory. After you have done that, you can add it to a Kemper Rig or Performance Slot Cabinet Module.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Yes, this is how it should work but I have just tested it and my RM crashes every time I try.

oh...kay... I tried various methods, but it didn't work, so I deleted the rig manager and installed a new one.

I reinstalled it with 3.2.48 instead of beta 3.2.53 and restored it,

and I confirmed that the IR was put in the folder of the local library with a simple drag and drop.

It's probably a beta issue. If the official version of the rig manager is released, it seems to be installed at that time. hahaha...

Thanks for all the help that took the time to reply for me.

I hope you are safe and healthy.