Try not to breathe

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I can only apologize. Today marks the first time I've gone over a month doing these noodles. And apparently I ran out of ideas, so if for some unknown reason you decided that what the world needed was to try and get heavy guitars, tropes of the Beatles, Elton John, Macca era Raspberries, and Audioslave era Tom Morello blended together in a single disturbing if not totally disgusting audio smoothie then this is where you'd end up. A horrifying fusion of mid 70's drums, early 70's guitar riffs, late 60's keys and 90's/00's lead work, all minted for the modern era. Try not to vomit, keyboards don't like it.

• Sure, sure Per... disturbing, disgusting, horrifying... wait, let me save my keyboard... now I can focus better on listening 8o

Sigh, yes it is not the best of your noodles of the last weeks. I do agree. But far away from what you would obviously like us to think about it. Said enough. Thanks for sharing :thumbup:8)

• I absolutely love it! (because you boosted my confidence). :P

There are good parts to it, so since you called it a "noodle" and not a song then it passes. ;)

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Thanks for checking it out chaps.

Monkey_Man , ew!

deadman42 thanks but it’s just what happens sometimes, you run out of steam.

Klanker thanks, it’s not so hard once you get going. Feel free to join me on my noodle challenge!

penatuna thanks. When it comes to the title it’s meaningful to this track so I’m sorry but there would have to be a stronger reason to change it, so for now it’ll stay. It’s a common phrase and you’re going to find that the world is full of different tracks that share titles. There are only so many pithy phrases and “meaningful” words to go around. Even names that feel so iconic you cannot imagine the possibility of other tracks like “Come together” or even “Stairway to heaven” yet Neil Sedaka recorded a song with the name a decade before Zep and the O’Jays likewise in 76. Imagine how many different albums and tracks called “Original” there are out there!

BayouTexan hah! Yup, these are definitely just noodles not songs.