I'm thinking about choosing a better audio interface.

• First of all, please understand that we are using a translator.

I am using campus stage and id14mk2 of Audient and eris e5 as monitor speaker.

Although id14mk2 is also a good audio interface. The only downside is that it only has 2 inputs.

So when I connect the camper to stereo there is no input.

The id14 also has an optical input, but I don't plan on using a converter, so it's actually a 2in 4out.

Many people say that when recording, use at least three channels, two of which receive the sound of the camper in stereo.

The other channel was to use the DI channel to receive direct sound and use it for reamping later. (If it's a mono sound, two is possible, but...)

Right now, I'm not doing any professional recording or music work, but I'm thinking about doing something better.

If I want to go to an audio interface that supports sdpif, I need to upgrade to an audio interface that costs at least 750,000 Korean won (about 750 dollars), but in this case, my monitor speaker does not seem to be able to properly express the sound of the audio interface (with kemper). I'm worried.

In fact, many experts have heard a lot of talk about investing a lot in output devices such as speakers and earphones in order to improve the sound quality.

If so, I'd rather buy a Motu m4 that supports 4in and connect the camper stereo to the two line inputs on the rear, one channel on the front to the microphone, and one channel to connect the camper's di-out.

Or is it better to buy a converter and connect the camper's sdpif to id14? But in this case, I'm a little concerned about the sound problem or noise depending on the converter's performance.

Which of these judgments is the most reasonable?

I don't have a lot of money T.T... There are many things I want to buy, and that makes me more troubled.

Thank you for your help. Camper forum communication is always very helpful to me.

Wishing everyone reading this healthy and safe.

• i have the Focusrite 6i6 and is a pretty good audio card with SPDIF

Guitar: Fender Strat HSS<3 Schecter Custom Solo II

Signal Chain: Kemper->AxeFX 3>Neural QC>Apollo Twin->M-Audio Monitors

Computer:Mac Studio

• I have a SPL Crimson and have kemper connected thru spdif. SPL is known for their high quality products and I must say it has the best headphone speaker compared to any interface I have had in the past.

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau