Option to turn the 4 FX buttons into 4 morphing buttons

• Dont understand how you want it to work.

Well, basically like the already existing morphing functionality in the "main" switches 1-5, which I, personally (and many others, I guess), use for lead boosts plus FX morphing in the individual slots of a performance. Normally you use FX buttons 1-4 to simply switch on/off the according FX blocks in the chain. With this additional feature you could pack much more flexibility and sound options into each individual slot and therefore performance or song patch, by assigning one or multiple FX paramer(s) to be increased / decreased by the push of those 4 buttons instead of only turning FX on/off.

Better have it and not need it, than need it and not have it! - Michael Angelo Batio

• I would totally love this but with the ability to set each of the 4 morphs to an expression pedal rather than (as well as) the buttons. However, I don’t see it ever happening. I’ve been asking for it for a while and Kemper even opened a thread asking users how they would use such a feature but the image O got from the feedback in that thread is that they don’t see it as worthwhile unfortunately.

• they don’t see it as worthwhile unfortunately.

That is absolutely incomprehensible to me. It is (well, would be if it was there) a very practical feature from my experience from "everyday gigging". I find it very useful, especially when FX and constant changes are an important part of the charecter of songs, which in modern music is the case more often than not... ar least in my playing. Well, we'll see. I hope they will change their mind.

Better have it and not need it, than need it and not have it! - Michael Angelo Batio