The Junction

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Tonights noodle is more punkishness with, this time we travel all the way south out of Yorkshire to London's South Bank. Honestly I seem to spend more time writing silly descriptions than actually recording stuff.

Anyhow, same profiles as yesterday though I changed out the bass profile from the gritty "JS - WarmPunchB7K" to the "ST - Black Jack 700 5", I had to notch out a wolf note though when listening with the sub-disabled. I also went with the "Small Ayote" kit in Superior Drummer (rather than the Indiependent Ludwig yesterday).

• Thanks for checking it out chaps!

BayouTexan they might be taking you down the wrong path, I have no idea what I’m doing there. It’s just tongue in cheek. Right now I’m just using the field as an opportunity to practice telling short stories.

Thanks deadman42 , sometimes I just get stuck on a sound or approach being lazy, other times I can’t help but seem to plateaux and just have to work through it to get to the next thing. This time I actually wanted to try it again to see if I could cement the decisions that make the more successful parts of this sound work in my head for future reference.

MuddySludge so long as you didn’t become a bovver boy you’re good to go!

• Thanks for checking it out chaps!

BayouTexan they might be taking you down the wrong path, I have no idea what I’m doing there. It’s just tongue in cheek. Right now I’m just using the field as an opportunity to practice telling short stories.

"Going down any path is better than standing still" - Bayou Texan. :P

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.