Export Rig Manager

• This might be a stretch -

I would love to be able to export all of the performances into an Excel file or similar where I could very easily rearrange and rename things.

I expect there would need to be a file checker on re-import, though. Blasting out data is easy, ensuring it is quality data coming back in is a little harder.

This might be easier than making a grid view in Rig Manager.

• For Windows the RM library folder location is C:\Users\"account-name"\AppData\Local\Kemper Amps\RigManager\Local Library, the file is in DB format, I have zero knowledge about databases but it maybe possible to do the editing via this DB files, maybe someone with DB knowledge here can share some insights

• For Windows the RM library folder location is C:\Users\"account-name"\AppData\Local\Kemper Amps\RigManager\Local Library, the file is in DB format, I have zero knowledge about databases but it maybe possible to do the editing via this DB files, maybe someone with DB knowledge here can share some insights

Simple advise: If you don't know what are you doing, don't do it!

• Simple advise: If you don't know what are you doing, don't do it!

yup, I agree with you on that 100% :) the only experience I have with DB is with SELECT hahaha.. that's why I added in my comment if other DB guru here in the forum can chime in :)